Wednesday 2 February 2011

Things 10 and 11

I'm excited about this week - I've always felt that Twitter was something I should know about, but I've never quite got round to investigating it. So I've now got my own profile: @metadatamonkey. I was disappointed that @metadatamagician was too many characters - Twitter seems to be obsessed with limiting the amount of characters you can use for everything. I've had to change my name and re-write my profile description in order for them to 'fit'. It's no wonder the world is resorting to txt speak!

I've found some people to follow - some Warwick 23 Things participants and some celebrities. Stephen Fry seems to be the most famous tweeter so I'm giving him a go. I've also tweeted with reference to other tweeters. I think I'll monitor progress over the week, and might get more adventurous with my tweeting as more people join. Whether I'll think of anything interesting to say is another matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment