Thursday 20 January 2011

Things 4,5 and 6

This week was a very easy week for me as I had done all the tasks already :-) I've had an iGoogle page for a long time, and use it as my home page. I love the fact that I can have the news headlines, the weather, my e-mail, and of course, my Doctor Who RSS feed, all in one place. It means with a quick glance, I can be fully informed in all those areas.

I signed up for the 23 Things RSS feed when the blog was first created. I do like RSS - I like having all sorts of interesting updates appear on my iGoogle page. It was particularly useful when I was job hunting. I signed up for various job feeds, and then just waited for all the job adverts to appear in one place.

Now I just need to put the finishing touches to my instructions for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment