Tuesday 11 January 2011

Things 1,2 and 3

As one of the members of the 23 Things team, I am ashamed to say that this is my first ever blog post. For someone who is supposedly knowledgeable about technology, I know very little about most Web 2.0 tools. I always wondered what it would be like to have a blog, so here I am! I'm looking forward to the 23 Things experience - both running my week and participating in the others. I'm very familiar with some aspects of web 2.0 (Facebook being a prime example
:-S ) however, I've never tweeted, or watched a video on YouTube, or uploaded a photo to Flickr. I'm a bit of a sceptic as to how much use they are to libraries and/or librarians, but I'm enthusiastic about investigating the ways that they could be useful.

So I'm ready to start learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment